The Dad’s Day Dash 5K is Coming!
Are you ready to run? If you need a little help getting back into shape, read on!
Walk to Run 5K Training
Sign up for this 8 week, easy to follow Walk to Run 5K Training Program organized and run by Jennifer Morrison, fitness trainer and owner of MSBH Fitness & Wellness.
Easily follow a daily routine that combines a walk and run method of training. You’ll slowly increase the amount of time you’re running while decreasing the amount of time walking. This program is designed to work for YOU, so complete it inside on a treadmill or outside on a track or hitting your favorite pavement.
Here’s how it works:
- Sign up! Click here to join in.
- You’ll receive your first email with the full program and a note from your trainer, Jennifer Morrison, within 24 hours.
- Once a week, Jennifer will send you an email to check in on your progress (and give you a few “You Can Do Its!!”).
- 3 group runs will be offered on Saturday mornings, weather permitting. Details to come!
- Jennifer will also be hosting a weekly Balance, Conditioning & Core (BCC) Class at the St. Bernard’s Parish house. The class will run on Thursday evenings, beginning April 25th, 7:15-8:00 pm.
- The final goal of this program, running in the Father’s Day 5K Dash along the beautiful Bernardsville mountain on Sunday, June 16! For details about the event and to register, click here.
Walk to Run 5K Training Program
Date: April 22- June 15 (5K Run on June 16)
Duration: 8 Weeks
Sign Me Up!
8 Week BCC Class
Date: Thursday, April 25 – Thursday, June 13
Time: 7:15-8:00 PM
Location: St. Bernard’s Parish House
Exercise at your own risk. As with any workout program, consult your physician prior to starting your workouts for maximum safety. Always wear proper gear when exercising, especially on public roads in the evening hours. Wear light, reflective clothing and pay attention to your surroundings. Waiver must be signed prior to start of program.