Schedule of Events: June 16, 2019
- 7:00am In person Registration Opens – please allow at least 20 minutes before the scheduled race start to collect your packet (in person registration closes 7:50)
- 7:30am Warm up on the field with trainer, Jen Morrison!
- 7:50am National Anthem
- 8:00am Race Start
- 8:45-9:00am Awards Ceremony begins – time based on actual finish times
- 9:15-10:30am Kids Dashes & family fun!
Followed by the Bernardsville PBA Car Show @ Bernards High! 10am-3pm
Race Food and Awards: The awards ceremony will begin after a substantial number of runners have finished, about 9:00am. Join us at Bernards High School for the Bernardsville PBA Father’s Day Car Show, featuring food, games and tons of cars!
• Early Bird $28 (Until May 31)
• Pre Registration $35 (June 1 – 15)
• Day of Registration $40 (Day of cash only.)
• Kids Dashes & Games are free.
Refunds: NO REFUNDS. The event will be held rain or shine.
Location: Start/Finish is at the Polo Grounds of Bernardsville Middle School/Bedwell Elementary. Click here for a course map (coming soon!) – 141 Seney Drive, Bernardsville.
Aid Stations: The start/finish area will have the essential aid station items: water, Gatorade, sweet things, salty things and bananas. There are restrooms at this location as well. There will be a water stop at mile marker 2.
Parking: There will be sufficient parking at the Bernardsville town pool and Bedwell School.
Always wanted to run a 5K? Or need a little help getting back into shape? Walk to Run with trainer, Jennifer Morrison and spend 8 weeks getting ready to run! Get more info about this FREE program here!