Businesses throughout Bernardsville will be asked to participate by providing cookies for shoppers on Saturday, December 14th from 11am to 4pm! Gather cookies, shop, win prizes!
Pick up your map and cookie box starting at 10:30am on December 14th.
Then, at 11:00am, take your cookie boxes and map and visit as many stores as you can throughout the day! Businesses will mark off each location visited on your map. Just by shopping local, you’ll be entered to win various prizes donated by our businesses. The more you shop, the better your chances. Every proof of purchase from a store in town will earn you an additional entry in giveaway raffles.
Here’s how the giveaway entries work. Shop, browse and ask the business associates to check off your map for you. The more entries you have, the better your chances to win!
- 1 Entry = Just for participating!
- 3 Entries = If you visit 5 stores
- 5 Entries = If you visit 10 stores
- 10 Entries = If you visit 15 or more stores!
- Every receipt you provide, proving a local business purchase on December 14th = one entry for each receipt!
Return your map to our main location to submit your entries. Drawing will begin at 4:30pm and announced after the parade!