Saturday, October 26th, 2019
@ the Bernardsville Train Station Parking Lot
5:00pm – 8:00pm
Crafts • Candy • Games • Apple Cider
CASH PRIZES for Trunk Decorators
PLUS! Movies on the Big Screen!
“Its a Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown” @ 5:30pm
“Hocus Pocus” @ 6:05pm
Join us for our second, annual Trunk or Treat fundraiser for all ages.
Win CASH Prizes for Best Decorated Trunk!
1st Place: $100
2nd Place: $50
3rd Place $25
Register to decorate your trunk and participate! Decorators must attend to win. Rules and regulations are listed below.
Pre register until October 25th at midnight. Optional donation to park your car and participate is $10. Proceeds benefit improvement projects and efforts of Downtown Bernardsville. To learn more, visit DowntownBernardsville.com/Mission.
All participants must provide a valid insurance card and driver’s license (for the safety of our attendees!)
Email completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to PO Box 887, Bernardsville NJ 07924
RULES & REGULATIONS
- Please complete registration online or by sending in a form along with copies of the vehicle’s insurance and a valid driver’s license. Provide these items by Friday, October 25th, 2019. Mail items to PO Box 887, Bernardsville 07924 or scan and email to email@example.com
- Advance registration and approval is recommended to participate in the event for the safety of our guests. Vehicles may arrive the day of the event for an increased donation ($20).
- Vehicles may arrive at the Bernardsville train station parking lot beginning at 4:00pm. Registered vehicles may not enter later than 5:00pm. Please arrive on time. Vehicles may leave following the announcement of Best Decorated Trunk winners (7:30pm). Vehicles may not move or run engines for the duration of the event and follow instructions for leaving to ensure the safety of guests.
- Please provide your own candy/trinkets to cover 200-300 attendees. Candy MUST be individually wrapped. Please be conscious of allergies and other concerns. Candy and vehicles will be inspected at the start of the event. Prizes will be given to decorated vehicles as winners in various categories.
- Pop up tents are allowed, however, please assure your tent is appropriately secured. Your designated area must be cleaned and free of all trash prior to leaving the event.